Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Smiling

Good Morning...it promises to be a warmer day out there here in Bandera and I pray you have a great day wherever you are too!

The other night someone commented to me about my lack of a smile. This made me think....

Why is it we don't smile?

Is it merely that we're unhappy? Are we worried, stressed or harried?

Those are some reasons not to smile but none were the case for me the other night. I mean...what is there NOT to smile about when you're on the dance floor. For me, it was simply that my mind was elsewhere and not in the moment.

Not exactly fair to my dance partner.

We've all heard that a simple smile can change someone's day and sometimes their entire life!

So I've decided to smile more regardless what's going on inside my head.

Here's a couple of smiles for you!




I hope you'll join me and smile more too!

Until later...take care, God Bless and remember...Happiness is only a thought away!
 

No comments: